Shared ramblings/ findings

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

30 days challenges of new things

I am felling that i’m stuck in rud at the moment.   I’m currently recovering my self-confidence, motivation and willingness to let go of a bad treatments by my supervisor at my previous job at an international humanitarian aid organisation (What a irony huh, an organisation with noble cause, but bad bosses are EVERYWHERE, Non-profit organisations are not exempted)

I watched the Presentation by Matt Cutts  in Ted Talks about doing new things for 30 days.  


His presentation is very simple and yet straight to the point. Very inspiring.......   I always wanted to do something i haven't done before, well in this case, something that i always say I would like to do. 

I’m easily distracted, and i hardly finish every finish my personal projects , so i’m going to make a list and i’ll try to finished them one day at a time
  1. Convert my overseas license to Victoria License , so  study and take the tests  
  2. Read books that have been sitting on my night stand 








3.Watch a ted talk presentation everyday and write a reflection in my blog  
4. Make an OWL  plastic bag holder . the design will be an owl version of below


5. Second attempt in making ‘kue bandung’ or also known as ‘martabak manis’  menurut resep . on my first attempt,  my ‘martabak’  taste like pancake 



6. Getting at least 2 hours per day exercise on my wii games ( dance dance revolution and my personal coach)










7. Learn PHP . i’ll use the ultimate FREE online programming learning tools 
8.   Learn about google ad-sense
9. Create an interactive presentation of  decision making system – Unbaa by using Prezi 
Unbaa

10. Read and learn PRINCE 2  book ( got it from my hubby on his PRINCE 2 certification course)

11. Create online store for my business ( I have few ideas, just have to decide which one I would like to pursue )

12.Research type of plants that are good for the garden,  and garden designs 

13. Be a good housewife - getting up early, and pack my hubby's lunch :P 

14. Trying my best to STICK to my list :D 








1 comment:

HnC said...

great list Lin! :D -C-